Book your skip bin now
To book a skip please either call us on 0455 888 978 or use the order form below to place your order and pay safely with eWay using your MasterCard or VisaCard.
Orders for same day delivery close at 10am, if you have an urgent bin request please call straight away.
Terms & Conditions - Please Read Carefully
- Skip Bins must be paid for on or before delivery.
- If the included amount of tip fees is exceeded a surcharge applies $30.30 PER 100KG THEREAFTER WEIGHT ALLOWANCE in accordance with the council’s waste management facility prices and charged per tonne thereafter.
- Excess tip fees must be paid for within seven days of notification. Otherwise legal action may be taken.
- If paying by Credit Card, excess fees will be automatically deducted from your credit card.
- If the skip bin is overfilled, the skip bin will not be removed from site which will incur If Bins are overloaded, a fee of $90 will be charged and $10 per day. Rubbish will be left on-site. Until rectified.
- This skip bin has been provided for the agreed price based on the rubbish as stated by you.
- At time of tipping, if rubbish differs to what was originally stated by you, a surcharge will apply. And a fee will occurred to bring back to site $300
- Price includes up to seven days hire. The skip bin will be automatically picked up on the seventh day unless prior arrangements have been made. 24 hours notice must be given. Please note, a daily rate charge applies for bin hires in excess of 7 days.
- The hirer is responsible for any council fees or charges incurred by the position of the skip bin.
- Whilst all care is taken, the hirer will not hold All Town Skips responsible for damages caused by placement of the skip bin.
- All Town Skips does not have any responsibility after kerbside.
- Please do not move the skip bin once delivered as the hirer is liable for damages.
- Please do not restrict truck access to the bins. Charges may occur if access is restricted.
- Removal of light car and utility tyres is $66 per tyre. Removal of Truck and forlift tyres is $94 per tyre.
- Removal of mattress is $94 per mattress.
- Removal of tree stumps exceeding 600mm diameter is $94 per stump.
- All Town Skips will not be responsible for any damage to customer property where customer directs bin to be placed in a dangerous or difficult position.
- Under no circumstance is any wash out of free flowing liquids to be placed in skip bin eg. from concrete pump or concrete truck.
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of pick-up, otherwise a $90 fee will apply. This fee also applies where the bin is not ready, overloaded or for reasons where we must drive away and return another day.
- Reloading fees is $300 which will be charged to the customer.
- No prohibited materials and bio chemicals can be placed in the skip bin: (Gas bottle/ Asbestos/ Food Waste/ Needles). Bin will brought back to site fees of $300 plus any additional professional fees or charges to safety removed the content from the skip bin.
- Subject to fair wear and tear, the Customer shall bear full responsibility and be liable for all loss, damage or destruction to the Skip Bin whilst the Skip Bin is in the care, custody or control of the Customer.
- The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring reasonable access to the Site Address and ensure that the delivery point for the Skip Bin is freely and reasonably accessible for the delivery and collection, the Customer shall ensure that all necessary consents have been obtained for the delivery, placement, storage and removal of the Skip Bin.
- All Town Skips shall not accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any damage caused to the ground, surface, road, path or passage of the Site or the location designated near or in proximity to the Site for the delivery and placement of the Skip Bin. All Town Skips shall not accept any responsibility is it the customer responsibility to ensure the conditions including access heights are suitable for the placement and delivery of the Skip Bin.
- The Customer shall be responsible and indemnity All Town Skips against liability any loss, damage or injury to All Town Skips arising or caused by the Customer’s breach/breaking of these terms or the customer’s whilst in control of the Skip on site or address.