Privacy & Security Policy
- We do not contact you unless you have signed up to receive notifications;
- We do not sell or share our customers or any email we obtain in the normal course of our business with any third party;
- You will not be tracked once you have left our site;
- Page view, time on site, entry and exit pages are not recorded for each subscriber, we only use aggregate data;
- Please note any site using Facebook, Twitter and Google API may result in these companies having access to your data on our site, we cannot control what Facebook, Twitter and Google do with the API data.
- You will only be sent a daily email if you have specifically registered for it, and you may unsubscribe at any time
- We do not share or sell our subscriber data with any third party
- You will receive a maximum of one email a week
- Our email may contain advertising.
This website uses Google AdWords
All Coast Skips uses Paypal for its online credit card transactions, which provides a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Paypal gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by All Coast Skips or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- In addition, All Coast Skips serves our order page across a 128 bit encrypted connection.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Paypal's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Paypal is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.